Salsa Essentials (Improver)
Every Monday from 18 January to 8 February (4 classes), 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Sign me up
How to register?
Simply fill in the form and you should recieve an email shortly with the payment instructions.
- If you are registering for your friends, simply indicate their names in the message box below.
- Please use your school email address if you would like to apply the tertiary student discount.
- Please register for other classes/courses within the same day if you would like to enjoy the bundle discount.
About the class
While our progressive classes are great to help you keep learning, we understand sometimes its good for our students re-visit key techniques and moves as a check point.
We therefore roll out a 4 weeks Salsa Essentials Improver series. This will help address the many questions on techniques and social dancing we have received from you. This series will cover:
- Key moves and variations of these moves from our Salsa Int 2 and Salsa Int 3A classes
- Spin techniques (especially for ladies who struggle with your double turns, and steady spins for gentlemen while leading patterns)
- Flow and chaining up of moves for leads – understanding transitions between moves
- Shines for the dancefloor
- Helpful lead and follow techniques and tips
We also invite you to drop us a message, and let us know what issues you may face on the dancefloor, and we will be glad try and cover it in this series. This course is suitable for students who are dancing at Salsa Intermediate 1B level and above.