Salsa Essentials (Improver)
Every Monday from 18 January to 8 February (4 classes), 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Sign me up
How to sign up?
Please sign up using the form and you should receive an email shortly with the payment instructions.
- If you are registering for your friends, please indicate their names in “requests & enquiries”
- For students, please use your school email address if you would like to apply any tertiary student discounts
About the class
While our progressive classes are great to help you keep learning, we understand sometimes its good for our students re-visit key techniques and moves as a check point.
We therefore roll out a 4 weeks Salsa Essentials Improver series. This will help address the many questions on techniques and social dancing we have received from you. This series will cover:
- Key moves and variations of these moves from our Salsa Int 2 and Salsa Int 3A classes
- Spin techniques (especially for ladies who struggle with your double turns, and steady spins for gentlemen while leading patterns)
- Flow and chaining up of moves for leads – understanding transitions between moves
- Shines for the dancefloor
- Helpful lead and follow techniques and tips
We also invite you to drop us a message, and let us know what issues you may face on the dancefloor, and we will be glad try and cover it in this series. This course is suitable for students who are dancing at Salsa Intermediate 1B level and above.