Join us for Salsa, Bachata and Zouk lessons. Our dance classes cater to dancers of all levels, and runs all week so you may join us at a time convenient for you. Find out more about these dances, and watch our instructors in action here.
(As at 21 May) Do note the following important points for dance classes:
- Capacity limits apply. Your spot in the class will only be confirmed upon payment. We seek your kind understanding on this.
- For partnerwork courses, you will be required to sign up with a partner, and will be dancing with your fixed partner for the duration of the course/session
- Registration for classes is compulsory. At the moment, we will not accept walk-ins.
- You will be required to keep your mask on for the duration of the class.
- If you see a “waitlist” beside the class, it means we have hit maximum capacity. Do still sign up to indicate your interest. We can either slot you into the class if there is a drop-out, or run the same class again if the interest is high.