Dear JJ dancers, with the current COVID-19 situation and measures put in place by our Singapore government, we keep you updated on classes and studio happenings on this page.
We are feeling the love from our JJ dance community as we navigate these difficult times, and are extremely appreciative of your patience with us.
Group classes (as of 18 June)
- Group classes will resume on 19 June in studio. However, there will be a strict capacity limit per class.
- Registration for class is compulsory and your slot in class will only be confirmed upon payment. We seek your kind understanding on this.
- To sign up for classes, please click here.
- If you would like to be kept updated on new schedule updates, click here to join our mailing list.
Socials, Practica and Events
All socials, practica and events will be suspended until further notice.
Make a Contribution
Every little bit counts, and we would appreciate any contribution you choose and may be able to make. If you would like to make a monetary contribution to help our studio tide over this difficult period, you may do so by the following methods:
- PayNow to UEN number 201538206Cdbs
- A fund transfer to DBS Current Account, 005-904053-6
- Through a PayPal transaction to email@example.com