The JJJs – Recruitment & Bridging Course
Every Sunday from 4 October to 29 November (9 classes), 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Sign me up
How to sign up?
Please sign up using the form and you should receive an email shortly with the payment instructions.
- If you are registering for your friends, please indicate their names in “requests & enquiries”
- For students, please use your school email address if you would like to apply any tertiary student discounts
About the class
We are a training performance team for intermediate level dancers who would like to:
- Improve their dance techniques in both Salsa and Bachata
- Give performing a go (or continue to be part of exciting performances)
- Be part of a family of dancers as passionate and as enthusiastic about dancing as you are
So we would like to invite all dancers to come share in this “good thing” we have!
And fret not about catching up, we will take the time to get you up to speed! For the months of October and November, new joinees will go through a bridging course with our JJJ trainers on key Salsa and Bachata techniques. We will take the time to break down and teach you the core components of our team training. After this bridging period, you will then join our JJJs for their full training session.